Brian is a results-oriented Asset Management Consultant with 25+ years of experience specialising in asset management optimisation, asset management budgets, asset management materials and the creation and administration of master data. His experience spans diverse industry sectors, including heavy industry, mining, gold processing, concentrator plants, mills, coal-handling plants, ports, mobile fleets, steel works and food manufacturing.
Brian has been with Ausenco since 2008 and has played integral roles as a Project Lead and Asset Management Consultant for projects worldwide:
- Anglo American – Principal Project Manager for tactics development across 34 sites
- Gold Mine - Underground, Open Cut and Processing Plant, Acacia Mining, Tanzania
- Iron Ore - Processing Plant, Anglo American, Kumba, Sishen, South Africa
- Copper, Gold, Silver and Uranium Mine, Olympic Dam, South Australia
- Coal Mines – Open Cut & CHPP, Vale, Moatize, Mozambique
- Coal Mines – Underground and Open Cut, Anglo American, QLD
- Gold Mine - Processing Plant, AngloGold Ashanti, Obuasi, Ghana
Prior to joining Ausenco, Brian held diverse electrical, instrumentation, and control systems roles at Mars Petcare and BHP’s Port Kembla steelworks.