Jared is a key member of our Process team in North America. He worked with Ausenco from 2009 - 2015 in Australia, the USA and Canada and joined again in 2017, based in Vancouver. He moved to Toronto in 2018 to take up his current role, where he leads a team of seven in helping to deliver projects for key North American clients.
Jared's key project experience while at Ausenco has included:
- Lead Process Engineer for Goldcorp's Porcupine Century Pit Expansion PFS, Canada
- Lead Process Engineer for a debottlenecking project and stand-in Ore Commissioning Manager for Mount Moberly Silica Sands, Canada
- Lead Process Engineer for Kisladag Milling Expansion PFS, Turkey for Edlorado Gold
- Lead Process Engineer for New Gold's Rainy River Debottlenecking Studies, Canada
- Lead Process Engineer for Mount Milligan Flotation Optimization, Centerra Gold, Canada
- Commissioning Engineer and Lead Process Engineer for the TCM Leach Project, Barrick Goldstrike Mines, USA.
Jared also spent just over a year as Process Engineer for Iluka Resources' Narngulu Mineral Separation Plant, Australia.
Jared has a BEng (Chemical), Honours and is a member of the Australasian Institute of Mining and Metallurgy (MAusIMM).
Jared specialises in:
- Gold plant debottlenecking and optimization
- Operations improvement
- Feasibility Studies
Countries worked in: