With over 28 years' experience as an Engineering Manager on both engineer and client teams, Michael has overseen the development of projects across a wide range of commodities, processes and locations. His engineering management expertise is complemented by a strong background in process engineering and commissioning.
Michael's experience covers most aspects of a project lifecycle including testwork, studies, detail design, commissioning, ramp-up, plant optimisation and capital improvement projects.
He has completed projects across five continents, covering a range of minerals and metals including copper, gold, nickel, cobalt, zinc, tungsten, bismuth, flourspar and coal.
Michael is a member of the AUSIMM.
Key recent project involvement includes:
- Ravenswood Gold Redevelopment Project – Australia
- HVO Debottlenecking Studies - Australia
- Sepon Copper Project - Laos
- Sepon Copper Expansion Project - Laos
- Ernest Henry Magnetite Project - Australia
- Nui Phao Project - Vietnam
- Nui Phao APT Project - Vietnam
- Nui Phao Capital Works Upgrade Projects - Vietnam
- South Africa