Nicholas is Chief Engineer at Ausenco, with extensive experience in the concept and study phases, detailed design, construction, through-to commissioning of mineral processing plants throughout Australia, Asia-Pacific, Africa, South America, and North America. Nicholas has also held senior management roles in multiple offices across the business.
Before commencing the Chief Engineer role based out of Brisbane, Nicholas spent the past five years in Canada (Vancouver and Toronto) and previous to that was based in Lima, Peru for six years.
As Chief Engineer, Nicholas is responsible for leading the engineering governance and quality for our Minerals and Metals, Project Delivery and Global Projects. Additionally, he plays a vital role in championing people development and facilitating collaboration/learning across our global engineering community.
Nicholas specialises in:
- Feasibility Studies
- Design and Commissioning-
- Technical design concept creation
- Process plant design and layout establishment
- Study and capital cost development
- Project engineering and design delivery and governance
- People management and development
- Papua New Guinea