Bob has extensive knowledge in the areas of process design, process optimisation, operational review, process modelling and simulation.
Throughout his career, Bob has provided consulting and engineering services in the broad field of coal preparation, technology, and quality for both local and international clients.
Working on the Stockton PDS (2019) he identified an alternate processing solution using technology from the non-coal space to deliver a CAPEX reduction of 20% and associated operational benefits.
His highlighted projects include:
- Stockton Flotation Upgrade, Project Definition Study, Westport, New Zealand
- Coke Fines Flotation Assessment, Bogota, Colombia
- Vostochnaya DMC Upgrade Design Project, Karaganda, Kazakhstan
- Vostochnaya Operational Review, Karaganda, Kazakhstan
- Feasibility Study and Operational Review, Tugnuyskaya and Moscow, Russian Federation
- New Zealand
- United States of America