Rodolfo has performed numerous roles during his career, including mechanical lead, project manager and engineering manager for various projects. He worked on the tailings transportation system and Basic and Detailed Engineering for the Constancia Project in Chumbivilcas, Peru and the Las Bambas Concentrate Pipeline in Apurímac, Peru.
Rodolfo is a Principal Mechanical Engineer and Project Manager at the Ausenco Lima office where he coordinates and manages multidisciplinary projects. He brings experience in QC and QA work, purchasing management and excels at forming effective working groups. Rodolfo is best known for his passion for organizing teamwork and for aligning his team to Ausenco’s core values – in particular, “Safety in all we do”.
- Soto Norte Updated Feasibility Study
- Mina Justa Feasibiility& EPCM project
- Zafranal FS & PFS
- Constancia Project - Final Construction
- Constancia Water Conveyance System
- Constancia Detailed Engineering Tailings
- Las Bambas Concentrate Pipeline Basic and Basic engineering Project “Nuevo Lazo Guacara Moron"
- Interconexión Centro-Oriente/Occidente (ICO Gas Pipeline Basic & Detailed)