Sergio’s technical expertise lies in condition-based monitoring and reliability centered maintenance and he brings 15+ years’ experience in engineering and project management to his role. During his time at Ausenco, Sergio has supported and led a number of asset optimisation projects with clients across the globe. These projects include:
- Anglo American Global - Asset Tactics Development, CMMS/ERP Deployment, Work Management Support, Lifecycle Planning Training, Coaching and Mentoring
- BHP, Olympic DAM – BFX Operational Readiness Review, BFX Capability Analysis
- Newcrest Mining – Lihir - Maintenance Tactics Development
- BHP, Minera Escondida - Maintenance Strategy Optimisation Laguna Seca Concentrator, Systems and Processes Audit, Work Management Assessment in SAP
- Anglo American Chile, Los Bronces - Maintenance Strategy Optimisation STP, Lifecycle Planning Training – Mine Reliability Personnel
- Compañía Minera Doña Inés de Collahuasi - Business Processes Development, Capability Analysis (Reliability, Availability & Maintainability) for the process vice-presidency (pit to port).
Sergio has been instrumental in the Anglo American projects across the globe, starting as an asset management consultant in 2014 to coaching and mentoring some of the South American sites, to most recently implementing our asset management software at all Anglo American sites across the globe.