We're looking for Process Engineers to join our North America teams.
You’ll be a valued member of diverse, agile teams with leaders who encourage everyone’s input to deliver outstanding outcomes in ways that redefine what's possible in Minerals & Metals.
Our process engineers are at the core of our world-leading Minerals & Metals offering. From Studies to project delivery to optimisation of existing minerals processing facilities, our process engineers are known for identifying and developing innovative value-added solutions that solve our clients’ challenges and increase their success. We’re not confined by ‘what’s always been done’ and we encourage our teams to continually redefine what’s possible.
At Ausenco we are best known for our expertise in base and precious metals, with specific emphasis on comminution, benefication and recovery methods for copper, zinc, nickel and gold – but we also work with other minerals and metals including coal, industrial minerals, iron ore, lithium, mineral sands and uranium.
What do Ausenco Process Engineers do?
- Successful Ausenco process engineers thrive as part of small teams that service client projects all over the world. They work closely with our global Mineral Processing experts to deliver outstanding outcomes.
- Our multi-disciplinary, multi-location teams work together using innovative solutions and technology to deliver cost effective, fit-for-purpose designs that achieve the best possible outcomes for clients
- The design work stretches from conceptual and scoping studies through bankable feasibility studies and into detailed design and commercial execution of projects
- Process engineers undertake the full range of process engineering design and documentation tasks, including development of process simulations, Process Flow Diagrams (PFDs), Piping and Instrumentation Diagrams (P&IDs), equipment sizing and heat and material balance assessments, to name a few
- Process engineers at Ausenco are hands-on, problem solvers. Whether it’s participating in client briefings, proposals or presentations, working through options with the team or spending time working at processing plant sites, the focus is on delivering solutions that add value
- With a culture of continuous personal, professional and team development, you'll be encouraged and supported to put forward your views, broaden your experience and take advantage of opportunities for work on key projects in local and overseas locations.
Within our process engineering job category we have a number of current opportunities including:
- Manager, Process Engineer – Vancouver
- Senior Process Engineer - Vancouver
- Principal Process Engineer – Lima
- Director of Mineral and Metals – Montreal
- Study / Project Manager – Greater Toronto Area
We have a number of exciting new projects on the horizon for 2019, and will be looking for Process Engineers to join teams based from our Canadian offices in Vancouver, Montreal and Toronto. If you don't currently live in one of those locations, we have remote and flexible work opportunities and relocation packages for outstanding candidates.
If one of the above roles doesn't suit you right now, but you are interested in finding out more, please click on the 'Talk to us' button below.