We're looking for Study Mangers willing to challenge the status quo.
You’ll be a valued member of diverse, flexible and agile teams that encourage everyone’s input to deliver outstanding outcomes. And we’ll help you redefine what’s possible in your career.
Ausenco’s Study Managers are known for identifying and developing innovative value-added solutions that solve our clients’ challenges and increase their success. They are not confined by ‘what’s always been done’ and encourage their teams to continually redefine what’s possible.
As a company we are best known for our expertise in base and precious metals – but we also frequently work in other minerals and metals including coal, industrial minerals, iron ore, lithium, mineral sands and uranium. We complete studies for greenfield and brownfield opportunities for clients all over the world. The team in North America could be working on projects from Canada to Africa, Australia and South America.
What do Ausenco Study Managers do?
- Successful Ausenco Study Managers lead multi-disciplinary teams to achieve cost effective, fit-for-purpose design.
- They use technology and develop innovative solutions to achieve the best possible outcomes for clients.
- They work closely with their teams and our global Consulting, Mineral Processing, Engineering, Project Delivery, Operations and Asset Optimisation experts to formulate effective business cases that bring together technical knowledge and commercial acumen.
- Study Managers’ scopes extend from conceptual and scoping studies through to bankable feasibility studies and, depending on their expertise, into detailed design and commercial execution of projects.
- Study Managers are most often the key client relationship manager. They are hands on problem solvers. Whether it’s participating in client briefings, proposals or presentations, working through options with the team or on site visits, the focus is on delivering solutions that add value.
- With a culture of continuous personal, professional and team development, Study Managers are encouraged and supported to put forward their views, broaden their experience and take advantage of opportunities for work on key projects in local and overseas locations.
Within our Process Engineering and Study Manager job categories we have a number of current opportunities including:
We have a number of exciting new projects on the horizon for 2019, and will be looking for Process Engineers to join teams based from our Canadian offices in Vancouver, Montreal and Toronto. If you don't currently live in one of those locations, we have remote and flexible work opportunities and relocation packages for outstanding candidates.
If one of the above roles doesn't suit you right now, but you are interested in finding out more, please click on the 'Talk to us' button below.