Mining and minerals processing challenges such as reduced head grades, complex metallurgy, volatile commodity markets, and social licensing are driving miners to find better and more sustainable ways to extract and process the world’s resources.
Studies play a critical role in tackling these challenges as they help mining companies explore new solutions, prioritise areas for improvements, and define value pathways for growth.
Delivered in partnership with AusIMM, this webinar is the second in a series exploring and presenting solutions to minerals processing challenges through lifecycle of brownfield and greenfield projects. Our experts will highlight the role of studies and how to set studies up for success, with discussions on the following topics:
- The importance of economic modelling to guide study outcomes
- “What good looks like” for studies, including ensuring study goals are met and how to avoid common traps when framing and conducting studies
- Key features of good studies and some examples of how we have transformed study outcomes by aligning with all stakeholders and challenging paradigms
If you would like to receive communications on the upcoming webinar series, register your interest here.
- Design: 24 September 2020
- Construction: 15 October 2020
- Operations: 5 November 2020
- Optimisation: 26 November 2020
If you missed the first webinar “The changing landscape of minerals processing projects”, watch the recording here.