Recent developments in minerals processing approaches and technologies are delivering step-change and incremental improvements to the way we extract and process the world’s resources. These new approaches are enabling the mining industry to combat challenges, including reduced head grades, complex metallurgy, volatile commodity markets and social licensing.
This webinar, delivered in partnership with AusIMM, is the first in a series of webinars that explore and present solutions to minerals processing challenges through lifecycle of brownfield and greenfield projects.
Our experts will discuss the following topics:
- improving the economics of operations, reducing tailings liabilities, and improving water conservation through pre-concentration
- geometallurgy - a tool that can not only be used to improve the performance of existing assets but optimise process plant designs
- how existing operations and new projects are adopting using smarter process control and optimisation solutions to achieve quick returns on their investment.
Grant Ballantyne, Global Director Technical Solutions
Rajiv Chandramohan, Global Technical Director – Operations Optimisation
Tim Vizcarra, Technical Consultant
Greg Lane, Global Chief Technical Officer
If you would like to receive communications on the upcoming webinar series, register your interest here.
- Studies: 2 September 2020 (partnering with AusIMM)
- Design: 24 September 2020
- Construction: 15 October 2020
- Operations: 5 November 2020
- Optimisation: 26 November 2020