Our team collaborates with our industrial clients to provide engineering consulting services for master planning, site selection and preparation, permitting, design of temporary facilities, road works and paving, drainage, flood control, water supply systems, and waste collection and disposal.
Ausenco brings extensive civil expertise in the development of industrial sites. Our expertise ranges from the civil engineering components of large project feasibility studies through to detailed design and preparing of construction tender documents. We have executed numerous industrial site planning and development projects in both urban and remote or rural areas.
Our services include:
- Planning and site selection
- Environmental services and permitting
- Indigenous consultation and community engagement
- Large volume earth moving
- Surface water drainage
- Storm sewers and sanitary pump stations
- Water supply and distribution systems
- Process water and firefighting systems