Ausenco offers unrivalled experience and expertise in consulting services for our minerals and metals clients. We challenge and redefine what's possible.
World-class specialists are on hand to explore and evaluate the technical and financial opportunities for any project. With a long history of partnering with clients to deliver breakthrough results, our teams are led by world leaders in many of our practice areas including environment and sustainability, process plants, mining consulting, pipelines and transportation and logistics.
Our solutions are tailored to our clients’ specific needs, for the right investment to achieve project goals. Our people combine experience with information technology and new ways of thinking to discover the strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats of our clients’ proposed project. We discover these by analysing the surrounding environment, the resources required for the project, their availability and ultimately the prospects of success.
Across our different mining consulting practice areas, we offer a range of consulting and technical services including:
- Management services - covering the full spectrum of the project from design to supervision and management of metallurgical test work programs.
- Desktop and concept studies – to ensure the project we are envisaging will work based on real studies of our clients’ specific project.
- Pre-feasibility and feasibility studies - including comprehensive feasibility study reporting; our extensive studies ensure our clients have all the information needed to make the right decision.
- Engineering cost studies - our experts have the experience to know what the real costs will be and how to make the most of our clients’ investment.
- Enterprise optimisation and value improvement – our services include the use of optimisation tools and value improvement processes that can add substantially to the bottom line of a project by testing opportunities and threats.