Inclusive, respectful and responsive engagement and consultation is a key component of project planning.
We recognize that engagement and consultation form a foundational pillar in the work we do, and our work demonstrates this commitment to meaningful collaboration. Our experienced team has worked diligently with communities across our vast network to establish and support positive long-term working relationships that benefit our clients and the communities in which they operate.
In addition to our proven expertise in the areas of Indigenous engagement, consultation, and negotiation, we offer specialized expertise in matters related to project planning and regulatory approval processes. Whether it is the work we do through Hemmera (the Americas) or Regional Economic Solutions (Australia), the support we provide to local and Indigenous communities, government agencies, and private sector clients, incorporates an increasingly broad range of programs and services specifically tailored for each client and project. These services include:
- Indigenous engagement and consultation planning and implementation
- Public and stakeholder engagement and consultation planning and implementation
- Community event facilitation
- Indigenous program and policy development
- Agreement implementation
- Employment and training capacity assessments and program delivery
- Indigenous procurement advice and support
Beyond our project work and track record of successful consultation, we are also active in making a positive difference to the communities in which we live and work through the Ausenco Foundation.