No matter where our clients’ projects are located, our slurry pipeline control systems provide a bird’s eye view of their business.
Trained and certified to provide a diverse range of control system integration and automation solutions, our global team of engineers offer clients the benefits of single source responsibility, including improved information flow, higher project quality and performance, minimised schedule delays and enhanced constructability.
We are certified by the Control System Integrators Association (CSIA), which is considered the highest quality standard in the automation industry and is recognised as an equivalent to similar quality standards, such as ISO 9000.
As an industrial system integrator, we specialise in supervisory control and data acquisition (SCADA), process automation and data management systems for a diverse range of applications and industries, including:
- Long-distance pipelines (tailings, slurry)
- Renewable energy (biofuels, solar, geothermal)
- Oil and gas
- Water and wastewater
- Mining and minerals processes
- Industrial manufacturing.
These systems provide our clients with the intelligence they need to effectively monitor and operate virtually every aspect of their process management systems.
By using the latest technology, we design and provide critical telecommunications backbones which are not only the data backbone for SCADA but are also used to :
- Keep pipeline operations safe through voice communications, including mobile solutions
- Provide video surveillance for security and operations
- Provide data transmission for administration and operations teams
- Securely connect the private pipeline network to the larger public network and internet.
We have designed and provided systems based on fibre optics, radio (various frequencies), satellite and hybrids of all three.
Our complete range of control systems solutions includes :
- Electrical engineering
- Instrument & controls (I&C) engineering
- Industrial information technology (IT)
- Control panels
- System integration
- Pipeline Operations software
- Pipeline Advisor
- Pipeline Simulator
- Data management and analysis
- Testing and validation
- Field services
We also design and provide complete remote SCADA and power enclosures to operate the pipeline instrumentation, equipment, cathodic protection and communications, and a host of backup power solutions, including solar and thermoelectric generators.