Safely recovering precious resources, with over 100 major mining projects in more than 34 countries, we have extensive knowledge and experience in leach pad engineering - particularly for gold and copper.
With a history of partnering with clients to create breakthrough results in even the harshest or most remote locations, we have extensive experience from feasibility studies through to design, engineering, project delivery, commissioning, operations, and eventual closure and capping.
We can provide the expert knowledge required to guide you through complex environmental and social challenges, while meeting increasingly stringent permitting processes. We have:
- Registered civil and geotechnical engineers, professional geologists, engineering geologists and hydrogeologists, environmental and social specialists, certified engineering technicians, field and laboratory technicians, and registered structural engineers
- Qualified engineering technicians, many of whom have completed NICET registration, ACI, MSHA, and OSHA 40-hour training requirements
- Spanish, Portuguese and English speakers.
Our comprehensive offering in both design and Control Quality Assurance (CQA) services means innovative, well-engineered, seamless projects that maximise your investment. These services include:
- Site selection, evaluation and feasibility studies
- Conceptual, basic and detail engineering
- Geotechnical and geological studies
- Non-destructive geoelectric surveys
- Hydrology and hydrogeology services
- Environmental studies
- Construction management, construction quality assurance, and resident engineering
- Decommissioning, closure, and reclamation plans and monitoring
- Operations planning
- Forensic investigations
- Heap leach technology for the treatment of nickel laterites, particularly in remote and high rainfall areas.