Our hydrologists and hydrogeologists; civil and geotechnical engineers; engineering geologists; environmental specialists and engineering technicians have performed surface water and ground water studies in a wide variety of climatological and hydrological regimes from arid to tropical to arctic.
We have a track record of finding clean, sustainable surface water and groundwater sources for mining operations, even in challenging locations. We have completed the design and/or CQA of over 70 million square meters of geomembrane lined systems to manage containment and hydraulic control.
Our water supply and management services include:
- Mine water supply including groundwater exploration
- Site-wide and facility water balances
- Surface water studies
- Groundwater studies
- Numerical modelling
- Infrastructure design
- Well and aquifer testing performance and evaluation
- Groundwater flow and solute transport modelling
- Geochemical modelling
- ARD assessments, modelling, and treatment systems
- Meteorological studies and measurement stations
- Stream flow measurement and gauging stations
- Surface water and groundwater sampling, analysis and assessment
- Surface water diversion structure design
- Reservoir routing and management
- Water/wastewater management plans.