Ausenco’s environmental planning and ecology experts deliver integrated environmental assessment services and permitting and monitoring support to clients across all government and industry sectors.
Our team brings a depth of experience in managing and coordinating environmental permitting and approvals processes. Our process managers are supported by in-house expertise in wildlife, fisheries and aquatics, marine ecology, vegetation, noise, and air quality. You can rely on the diversity of our expertise through all stages of a project’s lifecycle―from conceptual design to approvals, construction, and operations.
Our success in providing effective environmental studies and planning support to clients is based on our strong relationships with communities, associations and government agencies, working together to provide strategic advice for the development of environmental policies and guideline documents that influence environmental approvals.
Our approach to projects includes:
- Strategic and practical environmental advice to advance your project
- Early and frequent community engagement to elicit inputs that result in improved project design and performance
- Integrating western science and traditional knowledge within impact assessments, acknowledging the unique values and rights of Indigenous peoples
- Predicting and managing for a changing future: implementing frameworks for cumulative effects analysis and management, including climate change mitigation and adaptation solutions
- Building and adopting digital solutions to improve data collection, processing and processes
Our services include:
- Environmental impact assessments, management & delivery
- Freshwater, estuarine, and marine biota and aquatic habitat assessment
- Wildlife and wildlife habitat inventory and assessment
- Water resources assessments
- Environmental constraints mapping and protection plans
- Regulatory approval scoping & strategy
- Hearing support
- Construction management & monitoring Services
- Atmospheric science services
- Due diligence & environmental auditing services
- Habitat enhancement and offsetting