We have designed and built some of the most complex slurry pipeline systems in operation, and we handle a large majority of this specialised market worldwide. Our simulator software is based on this vast experience.
We have designed and developed customised software packages (Pipeline Simulator™ and Pipeline Advisor™) to train pipeline operators and help our clients to operate, control and optimise their pipeline systems.
Pipeline Advisor™ offers pipeline operators real-time advice and monitoring to optimise performance and operations safety. This software package provides:
- Intuitive pipeline visualisations
- Batch tracking (pipeline inventory tracking, arrival alarms, pig tracking)
- Production history logging
- Leak detection
- Remote data analysis.
Our Pipeline Simulator™ software partners with users for:
- Pipeline system design
- Operation sequence determination
- Operator training (including accident scenarios)
- Operations planning
- Pipeline safety assessment.
Our interactive, comprehensive modelling allows our clients to:
- Change pump speed and flow rate
- Change the number of operating pumps
- Change choke combinations
- Shutdown/start-up pump station
- Close/open block valves
- Operate in batch mode with batch tracking.
Our simulator solutions will prepare your operators with the most advanced systems knowledge and decision making skills in the event of a pipeline accident. Our packages include:
- Power failure
- Accidental mainline valve closure
- Pipeline burst
- Pipeline plug
- Rupture disc burst
- Pump trip
- Loss of power
Our pipeline technology solutions are fully customisable and easy to use. They can be adapted to your unique needs and system specifications.