Asset Integrity Management (AIM) is the proactive assessment of the physical integrity of an asset over its lifetime. Our experts offer in-depth risk analysis solutions that determine the asset’s ability to perform its required function safely and effectively.
AIM is critical to avoid potentially catastrophic equipment failure and resulting shutdowns that can result from deteriorating equipment. If not managed properly, equipment breakdowns can be costly and threaten the health and safety of employees and the environment. To reduce these risks, AIM programs should be adjusted over the asset’s life to ensure the equipment is properly maintained and replaced as needed.
Our AIM services include:
- Developing a complete AIM program across the asset lifecycle
- Managing the AIM program
- Assessing the condition of assets, classifying the risks and priorities
- Estimating the capital budget and support required to correct any identified issues
- Review and suggest improvements to existing maintenance strategies
- Perform an annual follow-up and review the capital budget requirements for the next five years