Reliable and dependable assets are the cornerstone of optimal asset performance. Understanding and controlling all potential risks that can lead to operational inefficiencies is essential to asset reliability.
Ausenco’s team of global experts implement Reliability Engineering processes and methodologies to ensure our clients can continually monitor, measure, and control the performance of their assets. Our solutions ensure safe and reliable asset performance at all stages of the asset lifecycle — from initial design through to operation and maintenance. We understand that decisions made can have significant long-term impacts on asset performance and, therefore, the business and an in-depth understanding of reliability are key.
Some of the Reliability Engineering techniques that we use include:
- Asset Management Systems design
- Reliability performance monitoring and reporting system design and implementation
- Reliability, Availability & Maintainability (RAM) studies
- Design For Reliability Studies (DFRS)
- Root Cause Analysis (RCA) training and mentoring
- Defect Elimination (DE) process design and implementation
- Reliability Centered Maintenance (RCM) training and implementation