Ruth is an experienced Process Engineer and Commissioning Manager who has been with Ausenco for 15 years. She has over 25 years’ experience in process engineering, design, commissioning and operation of precious and base metals process plants, and development studies for minerals projects in Australia, Asia and USA.
She possesses specialist experience in high pressure acid leaching of nickel laterites, pressure oxidation of copper and gold ores and gold ore processing, including resin in leach technology, and has extensive experience in minerals processing and hydrometallurgical processes, from early testwork development to detail design and commissioning.
Ruth is responsible for directing and supervising a team of process engineers for all aspects of process and commissioning activities.
Key projects include:
- Goldstrike TCM Leach Project - USA
- Martabe Gold-Silver Project - Indonesia
- Agata Nickel Project - Philippines
- Hidden Valley Gold-Silver Project - Papua New Guinea
- Honeymoon Uranium Project - Australia
- Sepon Copper Project - Laos
- Salave Gold Project - Spain, Rosia Montana Gold Project - Romania
Ruth is a member of:
- AusIMM (Chartered Professional)
- Papua New Guinea
- Solomon Islands