About modular plants
Our new range of modular plants provide fast, cost-effective, and tailored mineral processing solutions for mining operations worldwide.
Incorporating robust design reflecting 30 years of coal processing and engineering experience, our modular plants are ideally sized for road, rail and ocean freight making them easily transportable to site. We will customise the flowsheet and design to maximise the plant yield and achieve product quality specifications.
- Low capital and operating costs
- Certainty of scope and installation simplicity
- In production quickly, can be assembled and commissioned within 10 weeks
- Plant can be easily duplicated to meet future plant expansion requirements
- Ability to re-mobilise or re-sell as required
- Improved operability and safety
- Reduced impacacts on the environment and local community
- Flexible circuit configurations
- Plant incorporates high efficiency mechanical equipment sourced by known and trusted industry suppliers
- Pre-engineered to save engineering costs
- Minimal civil engineering work required
- Fully relocatable to move plants from site to site ensuring optimum return on capital expenditure
- Short delivery lead times as modules are pre-engineered and manufactured in workshop conditions
- Plant is preassembled and dry commissioned at the fabrication workshop to ensure fast onsite assembly and trouble-free commissioning.
- Metallurgical / coking coal processing
- Energy / thermal coal processing
- Energy coal with bypass fines (typical for Indian thermal coal processing)
- Tailings dam recovery and processing
- Reprocessing of out of specification of coke breeze
Depending on the site requirements, materials handling equipment including ROM coal receival and crushing, product and reject conveying systems, as well as tailings dewatering equipment can be supplied as optional add-ons.
- Packed to a local seaport or delivered to site
- Delivered to site and assembled for operation
- Delivered to site as full turn-key solutions including construction, commissioning, handover, training, ongoing support provided, and/or
- Supplied as part of a build, own, operate agreement (BOO) or equipment leasing contact.