Bulk terminal and materials handling solutions for industrial and manufactured products.
We understand that transportation costs impact the price of our clients’ bulk commodities and ultimately, their bottom line. Our engineers have designed sophisticated bulk terminal solutions around the world to efficiently deliver our clients’ materials to market and minimise cost.
We are skilled in the design and specification of every system component including ship loaders, conveyors, belt feeders, stackers, storage facilities, reclaimers, rail and truck dumpers, and crushers and we apply these systems to coal, most ores, concentrates, fertilizers and agricultural products.
Our services include:
- Complete inland and/or marine bulk terminal systems for export and import of dry and liquid bulk cargo
- Concept planning through to facility design, and existing terminal performance analysis
- Materials handling and storage systems including covered or open storage yards and silos
- Facilities for loading and unloading of coastal barges and deep sea vessels up to 400,000 DWT
- Design-build equipment including ship loaders, stackers, reclaimers, and stacker reclaimers
- Heavy haul truck and unit train bulk loading and weighing systems
- Rotary and bottom dump railcar discharge systems as well as haul truck dump stations
- High capacity and long distance conveyors (>10,000 t/h at speeds > 5 m/s)
- Crushing and screening at the mine site as well as downstream at the terminal
- Environmental controls for noise, spillage, dust and water
Our services extend across the full project life cycle from concept to design, construction and operations. We not only provide our clients with innovative solutions for new bulk terminal facilities, but we also advise on capital and operational improvements to optimize existing mine, rail and terminal facilities.