In April 2022 we brought together our Environment & Sustainability team in South America and our Hemmera team in Canada to create a new global practice, our Sustainability practice. This move unites more than 500 diverse global sustainability experts, enhancing our capabilities and delivering more for our people, clients and communities.
Globally our teams of planners, engineers and scientists deliver services in the power, mining, ports & terminals, rails & roads, oil & gas and land development sectors including:
- Environmental Planning and Ecology
- Site Assessment and Remediation
- Human Environment
- Geotechnical and Tailings
- Water resources
- Construction support services
- Geomatics and visualizations
- Climate Change
- De-risk and Due Diligence
- Mine closure and reclamation
- ESG advisory services
Creating this dedicated global practice will help our clients build stronger community relationships while sustainably unlocking resources. We continue to find a better way.