Arrow Energy currently produce gas from fields in south east and central Queensland. With approximately 500 gas wells across these fields, Arrow Energy is able to supply gas to the Townsville (235MW), Daandine (33MW) and Braemar 2 (450MW) power stations, as well as local and industrial users in Townsville, Moranbah and Brisbane.
Ausenco Rylson are assisting the Arrow Energy Moranbah Gas Project with maintenance planning support services. The support entails a number of support activities such as:
- Planning and scheduling
- Assistance with shut down planning
- Updating the asset hierarchy and preventative maintenance routines in the CMMS (Computerised
- Maintenance Management System)
- Review and implementation of the Arrow Energy Work Management System (WMS)
- Reviewing and establishing KPIs (Key Performance Indicators)
- Supervising and mentoring planners and helping them to achieve daily performance targets and KPI compliance
- Conducting training sessions with operations and maintenance crews.
Through this project Ausenco Rylson aim to implement procedures and processes to enhance the work management system.
The project will drive site personnel to capture all planning related data necessary for effective maintenance planning.
The project also intends to meet target levels in the following:
- Schedule compliance
- Planning accuracy
- Work order feedback.