Cost effective industrial minerals projects from studies, design, engineering through to delivery.
Our knowledge and expertise in mineral sands is diverse, covering the full range of wet and dry processing techniques and services. We have successfully delivered mineral processing plants across the globe and our mineral sands processing methods have resulted in successful project completion on time and on budget, with excellent safety performances.
Our experience in mineral sands projects include:
- Trommel washing/screening
- Gravity separation
- Shaking table wet/dry separation
- Wet high/low intensity magnetic separation
- Ilmenite leaching
- Electrostatic plate separation
- High tension rolls separation
- Induced rolls magnetic separation
- Rare earth roll/drum magnetic separation
- Synthetic rutile production
- Materials/product handling.
Our strong history in mineral sands within Australia and globally, has provided us with the ability to provide our clients with a comprehensive range of services including:
- Preparation of test work programs
- Metallurgical test work programs management
- Review of test data
- Process options assessment
- Study preparation from prefeasibility through to definitive level
- Plant optimisation
- Detailed engineering
- Design plant construction
Our range of services and capabilities can be applied to any project, regardless of how complex a solution may be.