David's extensive work as a process engineer has been throughout many project internationally. He has a strong background in base metals and gold ore processing with exposure to processing of iron ore, tungsten, phosphate and fluorite. David worked in key roles on the FEED and commissioning of the Constancia Copper Project (recognised as a capital efficient copper concentrator). Ramp up to nameplate capacity occurred within 15 weeks of first ore milled with ‘commercial production’ exceeding client expectations.
Key project involvement includes:
- Rosemont Copper-Molybdenum project - USA
- Constancia Copper Project - Peru,
- Martabe Gold Project - PNG,
- Sepon Copper Expansion Project - Laos,
- Nui Phao Mining Project - Vietnam,
- North Mara Process Plant Upgrade - Africa,
- Jinfeng Gold Project - China.
David is a member of Member AusIMM CP (Met), Australia
- South America
- South-East Asia