A well-configured and utilized CMMS (Computerized Maintenance Management System) and ERP (Enterprise Resource Planning) enables better data quality to identify improvement opportunities such as cost savings and identify risks such as equipment failure. These support systems can also increase asset availability, helping to improve productivity.
At Ausenco, our global experts work with the latest CMMS and ERP systems to help clients add value and improve maintenance performance. We encourage the utilization of the CMMS by most maintenance and operation personnel and our approach supports the operational excellence best practices.
Our services include:
- Complete CMMS management and consulting support to procure, configure, launch and use
- Corporate documentation standard development for the CMMS configuration and utilization
- CMMS and add-on software selection support according to the business needs
- Support to integrate with other business software
- CMMS capability, configuration, utilization and performance assessments
- CMMS modifications/improvements recommendations
- CMMS training program development and utilization coaching at all levels of the business
- Key performance indicators and reports, calculation methods, and generation software tools
- CMMS migration support