With more than 14 years’ experience as a process engineer, Hayley has extensive experience in detailed design, procurement, feasibility studies, commissioning and operations of minerals processing facilities, including coal processing plants.
She has held site-based roles in Australia and Africa.
In addition to her practical on-site experience, she has worked extensively on:
- Mass balance development
- Layout design and review
- Platework and pipework design
- Equipment tender evaluation and selection
- Reviewing certified equipment data
- Management of HAZOP reviews
- Study management
- Management of contractors on site
- Optimization and operation of plant SCADA systems
- Control philosophy and functional specification development
- Operation support and process auditing