The success of an operation is largely dependent on the performance of its assets.
At Ausenco, we believe good maintenance provides opportunities for increased productivity and protects the health and safety of people and assets. Good maintenance also saves money over the long run. Our team of asset maintenance experts and strategists seek to ensure that every task adds value to the asset and its stakeholders, while also looking for continuous improvements to boost the utilization and efficiency of resources and effectively mitigate risks.
Our team uses proven processes and methodologies based on a comprehensive data set to define the optimal maintenance and inspection tasks as well as the maintenance works effectiveness, including:
- Reliability Centred Maintenance (RCM)
- Condition-Based Maintenance (CBM)
- Risk-Based Inspection (RBI)
- Design and Optimisation of Maintenance and Inspection Plans
- Maintenance Work Management (Planning & Scheduling)
- Planned Maintenance Optimisation (PMO)
- Shutdown and Overhaul Management
- Asset Management Systems Optimisation (CMMS, EAM)