Arlo’s expertise focuses on plant layout and design with an emphasis on optimisation, operation, maintainability, and operability. Arlo has 15 years’ experience in design drafting with an additional nine years’ as a qualified engineering tradesperson working within the manufacturing and bulk materials handling industries. This background has enabled a hands-on knowledge approach to design applications.
Key projects include:
- Corani Lead-Zinc Project GMP, 7.8 Mt/y, Peru
- Mina Justa Copper DFS, 100 000 t/y cathode Cu, Peru
- Neves Corvo Copper-Zinc Expansion, 2.5 Mt/y, Portugal
- Constancia Copper-Molybdenum, 25 Mt/y, Peru
- Eva Copper Project, 11.4 Mtpa Copper Concentrator. Austrralia.
- Mantoverde Development Project, 11.6 Mtpa Copper Concentrator. Chile.
- RG Gold CIP Project, 5.0 Mt/y, Kazakhstan
- Carrapateena Copper-Gold Project, 4.25 Mt/y, Australia
- Martabe Gold-Silver Project, 4.5 Mt/y, Indonesia
- Sepon Copper Expansion Project, 80 000 t/y cathode Cu, Laos
- Earnest Henry Magnetite Extraction Plant, 1.2 Mt/y, Australia
Commissioning / Operation Support:
- Sepon Copper Expansion Project, Site Draftsperson and Commissioning Support, Laos
- Earnest Henry Magnetite Extraction Plant, Site Draftsperson and Commissioning Support, Australia